Post Operative Care
All patients are given written and/or verbal instructions following completion of treatment. Listed below are general aftercare instructions for some common procedures. The information provided in these attachments are provided as basic guidelines only. These instructions are not intended to cover the specific needs of each individual patient. Always follow any specific instructions provided by the doctor. If there are any questions regarding your specific needs, please contact our office.
After Care Instructions:
- Adult Periodontal Patients
- Tooth Removal
- Root Canal
- Crowns/Fillings (Custom Porcelain Restorations)
- Scaling and Root Planing ('Deep Cleaning')
- New Denture/Partial Denture
- Surgery with Placement of Treatment Denture/Partial Denture
- Cosmetic Provisionals (Temporay Teeth)
- Phase 1 of Full Mouth Cosmetic Reconstruction
- Completed Cosmetic Treatment
Don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader? Click the icon below to download.