Our mission is to provide the highest quality dental care in an environment that is caring, professional and courteous. Our team will welcome you. We understand your need for trust. We are committed to building a personal relationship with each of our patients. Together, we will create a personal care strategy that works for you.
Audio Commercial/Testimonial – Press Play.
Ann M. Campbell, DMD, FAGD
Dr. Campbell has practiced dentistry since 1996. She is a highly disciplined and dedicated professional with extensive formal education and experience. Having graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Doctorate in Dental Medicine, she completed a very rigorous Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the same Ivy League institution. Upon completion of her residency, Dr. Campbell chose to serve her country as a dentist in the United States Navy. She left the active duty Navy as a Lieutenant Commander after four and a half years of faithful service, to pursue a career in private practice. Dr. Campbell formally resigned her commission in 2005, after completing her eight years of service. For the last 14 years, no matter where in the world she was, Dr. Campbell’s quest for continued excellence in her field has yielded hundreds of hours of continuing education to keep her abreast of the latest technology and innovations in dentistry.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine 1996
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (Residency)
University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine 1997
- LVI - Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- World Clinical Laser Institute, Fellow
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- World Congress Of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nevada Dental Association
- Northern Nevada Dental Society
- Nevada State License
- California State License